Should I Apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustAwesomeSauz

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am very new to this so please correct me if the format or location of my post is incorrect.
I just wanted to know what to do if I am writing my Canadian DAT this November? How can I prep? Can I apply this cycle to Canadian and American Schools?
(sorry if it seems like a out of place question - honestly very new to the idea of applying to dental school.)

Members don't see this ad.

I would hop on the What are my chances thread and post there. No one can really tell you if you should apply without knowing any of your stats. Also read through some posts where people got into dental school. Applying to dental school is a huge process and if you really don't know anything about it, I would personally apply next cycle because it's confusing and needs to be right to get in somewhere, especially just starting your app in November. Although this cycle is alot different because COVID so November is not that late compared to last year. Best of luck and do some research on here.

Reactions: 1 user