Should i be stressing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoops123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i submitted my optomcas on july 28th and am just waiting for my application to be mailed out.
My cumulative gpa is 3.0 and i wanted to submit my application early because i know that is quite low.
i was enrolled in 3 classes while i was filling out my optomcas and now those classes have ended and and i did fairly well in them so my cumulative gpa is now a 3.1.
But i will have to resend my transcripts and because im a Canadian applicant it takes 15 days for them to get it and it will delay my application further. I don't know if its worth going through all of that when my gpa only went from 3.0 to 3.1, I don't know is it really worth it? Am i just being super paranoid? :bang:

Members don't see this ad.

They will want the updated transcript anyway. You will have to send it at some point, especially if they are prerequisite courses.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think its worth it. 3.1 looks better than 3.0 lol. each point counts ;)

You should do it, you'll be fine. I had a 3.0 in undergrad and didn't apply until February and still in..