samiam0252003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2006
Status
Dental Student
My application got sent out 7/24 and I only heard back by e-mail from OSU with the secondary and that's it. I haven't heard from anyone else and some schools haven't even cashed application check I sent back in June/early July like Pitts, Uconn, and Marquette. I'm starting to think I should give all these schools a call this week, any thoughts?

GeauxTigers

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Stop worrying!! Your grades and DAT scores are excellent. You'll be hearing from the schools very shortly. Most likely this coming week. :)

pbure

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada
Status
samiam0252003 said:
My application got sent out 7/24 and I only heard back by e-mail from OSU with the secondary and that's it. I haven't heard from anyone else and some schools haven't even cashed application check I sent back in June/early July like Pitts, Uconn, and Marquette. I'm starting to think I should give all these schools a call this week, any thoughts?
you applied to too many schools..howard and meharry especially were a big waste of time unless you are a minority. be prepared to answer questions during your interview about why you applied to 15+ schools

About the Ads

reapply2007

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
Status
Dental Student
A few of the schools I applied to sent me materials dated the exact date that my check cleared the bank. Hang in there, it looks like you'll have your hands full soon with the number of schools you listed.

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
:laugh:
samiam0252003 said:

your app went out 10 days ago. now lets see here:
-10 days of waiting
-already heard from OSU
-great gpa
-great DAT

**** i feel sick. you are right., its time to get worried. i think you should call all of those schools and demand that they offer you interviews.
:laugh: :laugh:

dude you got a long way to go. just chill

About the Ads