Should I be Worried?

Started by Oppiee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oppiee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am a Canadian and am slightly worried about not recieving word from schools except one. Should i be worried at this point?
AADSAS mailed out my appication to the school on Aug 13 for me.

So far I only have one interview (NSU) and was rejected from UPENN. I applied to 15 schools and my stats are as follows:

GPA:
Sci: 3.86
BCP: 3.86
non-sci: 3.89
cumulative: 3.87
DAT: oldscores
BIO: 19
CHEM: 19
RC: 17
PAT: 19
CARVING: 8 🙂P)
- i retook this again this year nov 2007 (results arent out yet)

So, should i be worried that many of the schools havent contacted me... many of them say i am under review.

please give me some feed back! Thanks in advance! Greatly appriciate it.

Cheers,
oppiee