USMLE Should I buy USMLE Rx 360

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mybluedog

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm planning on buying the USMLE Rx 360 to go along with my classes in M1-M2 yrs.

Wondering if there are people that used the 360, which includes flashcards, videos, qbank, etc. that either found it a waste of time or efficient.

I used the trial period and I feel like the videos are short, flashcards are nice and I really learn by doing questions (qbank). I also like the fact its basically "FA for dummies"

I also plan to be using board and beyond along with the LY deck.

Any helpful and related advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm planning on buying the USMLE Rx 360 to go along with my classes in M1-M2 yrs.

Wondering if there are people that used the 360, which includes flashcards, videos, qbank, etc. that either found it a waste of time or efficient.

I used the trial period and I feel like the videos are short, flashcards are nice and I really learn by doing questions (qbank). I also like the fact its basically "FA for dummies"

I also plan to be using board and beyond along with the LY deck.

Any helpful and related advice would be appreciated.

I used the Rx questions and sometimes the spaced repetition "flash facts" flash cards as I went through the basic science curriculum. I think it helped. It gets you in First Aid early and if you keep up with the flash cards it can help with retention and recall.

That being said, purchase Rx360 with the understanding that you still need to purchase UWorld and Pathoma (and the FA text if you don't already have one) for your actual designated Step prep time. UWorld + Pathoma + First Aid is the core of any step prep regimen and is absolutely vital.

-BabyDaddy

Reactions: 1 user
I used Rx during second year for the videos and the questions. It was a very useful resource if you want to save UW for board prep. I'm not sure that a subscription would be needed for 1st year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I mostly used it starting 2nd year, but I think it would've been helpful for all the systems blocks after foundations (so starting 2nd semester of 1st year).

I used everything in 36o during 2nd year.
I found the whole system useful for getting first aid printed into your head.
Would recommend.
(Along with B&B)

Reactions: 2 users