should I call?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmmsteakdinners

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My committee letter was sent 8/3. This was the last missing piece and completed my application. However, I haven't received anything from schools saying "we got the last piece!" I called a top choice school yesterday because on aadsas portal under their name it still said "awaiting additional info." When I called, the woman looked me up and said, "oh thats weird, all your stuff is here, but you're still in the incomplete pile somehow." all my schools under (school decisions) say received/under review, and they said that before my committee letter and after. is that normal? should I call all the schools that didn't send an email explicitly saying not to call? just getting bad anxiety because it sounds like if i didnt call that school yesterday my app would have been floating around in the incomplete folder abyss all year.

Members don't see this ad.

I would call. I've called every school on my list just to make sure they've got everything. They are generally very helpful. Also I was missing something at every school it turned out

I got the same exact problem. Sent my AADSAS out really early, but committee letter didn't get in until 8/3. I'm scared that I might be annoying the Admission officers. Are they generally helpful with these kinds of situations?