Should I even attempt the second time

Started by jpatel05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jpatel05

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I plan on applying for Fall 2013 and I decided to retake some classes that I got a C in, Organic Chemistry being one of them. I took the first part in summer session 1, and I ended up receiving a B. I was aiming for atleast a B+ or an A but there's nothing I can do about it now, and now I am about to go into my second week for the second part and I'm wondering if I should go through it again if I might end up with a B and nothing higher.
 
If you can do a lot more of EC's, improving personal statements, and still have time to spare- you can retake a few classes but make sure to get A's on them the second time..if not, Owlegrad is right.

👍