Should I even mention this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThatAggieGuy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
During my freshman year of college i was interested in getting a business minor ( im a biomedical science major) and I ended up interning for a start up fantasy sports company as a marketing intern. I don't know if i should list this in past employment because 1) its fantasy sports and idk what kind of idea that will give off to app reviewers 2) the company decided to shut down after 2 years ( obviously wouldn't mention this)

is it even worth mentioning?

Members don't see this ad.

During my freshman year of college i was interested in getting a business minor ( im a biomedical science major) and I ended up interning for a start up fantasy sports company as a marketing intern. I don't know if i should list this in past employment because 1) its fantasy sports and idk what kind of idea that will give off to app reviewers 2) the company decided to shut down after 2 years ( obviously wouldn't mention this)

is it even worth mentioning?
It's very novel. Go for it.
:eyeroll: Must be a guy thing.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Was there gambling involved? If so I’m not sure how the more fundamentalist religious schools will look at it. Otherwise it could be an interesting EC to list

Reactions: 1 user
Yah I wouldn’t list it if it was one of those shady gambling web sites. If it was just an entertainment product then I would definitely list it.

That being said, I would find some way to keep adcoms from knowing that you are an Aggie. Lethal imo, ;)

If it is legitimate and not a gambling website, I would absolutely post it. Anything to make you unique is good.

Reactions: 1 user