Should i get a Pharmd ?

Started by Naazd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Naazd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im currently in my 3rd year of a B.Pharm in India (its a 4 year course here).
I really want to do my Masters or PharmD in the Us but I cant really afford a tuition fee of 45k or so.
Which are the good colleges that are affordable for a PharmD ?
Around 20k or so 🙁

I cant even figure If i should get a Pharmd degree or just stick to a Graduated course.
 
You can get a job with a B.Pharm, sit for NAPLEX and CPJE, etc. I don't know about out of country B.Pharm though.

As far as price, without state residency, many of the cheapest schools will be really expensive.

Go to www.pharmcas.org then go to school lists and look through school websites. Tuition will be listed.
 
You can get a job with a B.Pharm, sit for NAPLEX and CPJE, etc. I don't know about out of country B.Pharm though.

As far as price, without state residency, many of the cheapest schools will be really expensive.

Go to www.pharmcas.org then go to school lists and look through school websites. Tuition will be listed.
But does the Bachelors from India transfer?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad