should i get into pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

max xam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can a 3.0 GPA student in high school try to get into pharmacy. I want to become a pharmacist but i think I'm biting off more than i can chew here. Can anyone handle the stress and information they throw at you? And how do you deal with the debt?

Members don't see this ad.

Can a 3.0 GPA student in high school try to get into pharmacy. I want to become a pharmacist but i think I'm biting off more than i can chew here. Can anyone handle the stress and information they throw at you? And how do you deal with the debt?

Not at all. Once you get into college, your high school information means nothing. You have a fresh start and a chance to change and improve yourself for the better. Granted it will be more difficult for you given your performance in high school but you can do it with enough determination and discipline.

How do I know this? Speaking from experience. :)

This question is sooo vague. seriously? I have a 3.0, can I find the cure for cancer? Your goals and whether or not you think you can achieve them or not is up to YOU