Should I get my Personal Statement reviewed

Started by Deepa100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Deepa100

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
by a professional? I don't feel confident enough about mine. But the services seem pricey at $220 per hour...
 
by a professional? I don't feel confident enough about mine. But the services seem pricey at $220 per hour...

Any trusted friends, family, advisors, professors, doctors, bosses, other that you could ask to look it over? Perhaps, utilize one of the PS readers on SDN? I don't have any experience with the services, but I am skeptical of them. I don't really have a reason, I just am. =P I am lucky enough to have a best friend who was an english major to comment on my revisions.
 
Any trusted friends, family, advisors, professors, doctors, bosses, other that you could ask to look it over? Perhaps, utilize one of the PS readers on SDN? I don't have any experience with the services, but I am skeptical of them. I don't really have a reason, I just am. =P I am lucky enough to have a best friend who was an english major to comment on my revisions.

I just called a relative and made an appointment. I just think it is corny that we have to present why we want to be doctors. I mean what else can you say than that is what you want to do? I don't want to lie about my reasons...


I got mine reviewed by a service at my university and they kept saying my reason for wanting to be a doctor are not compelling enough😱