Should I get the updated 2018 exam books or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTGuy12345

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

Would you all suggest getting an updated 2018 versions of scorebuilders and o'sullivans since npte is changing? Been wondering which edition should I order. I took the exam in October and didnt pass.

Thank you.
 
If you didn't pass then definitely yes. Your entire future depends on you passing this test so spend the extra $100 to get the most up-to-date versions, even though they are not that much different. You need every advantage.
 
g
Hello everyone!

Would you all suggest getting an updated 2018 versions of scorebuilders and o'sullivans since npte is changing? Been wondering which edition should I order. I took the exam in October and didnt pass.

Thank you.


get the 2018 scorebuilders, it's so much better than the therapy ed