Should I go for it?

Started by Outlanding
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Outlanding

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm doing Masters anyways. I have 3 more science prereqs to go. But I'm thinking about taking an additional 3 more science class before I graduate. I graduate spring 2017. If I can get all As my sGPA can actually get to a 3.03. But that will take hard work. It will be 2 science in fall, 2 in spring, and 2 in summer(different sessions) on top of relatively easy upper level liberal arts class. Going full time. The thing is if I have to drop a class or fail a class I will have to pay my last semester out of pocket. Around $7k. Can't afford that right now. Should I go for it?
 
It might be a difficult path to take, since your science GPA is a bit lower. If you know you're 100% committed to getting A's though, go for it. If you have any doubt, $7k is a pricey mistake...