should i go to temple interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaejae87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i received an email from temple saying that they want to interview me.
i'd definitely go for the interview if i were in the states. but currently, i'm not.
international plane ticket for the round trip costs at least $1500, and with the hotel and other expenses, i'd be spending roughly about 2k..
i really like temple, and i still have no acceptance from schools. is it worth it?

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely skip it.

Members don't see this ad :)
i received an email from temple saying that they want to interview me.
i'd definitely go for the interview if i were in the states. but currently, i'm not.
international plane ticket for the round trip costs at least $1500, and with the hotel and other expenses, i'd be spending roughly about 2k..
i really like temple, and i still have no acceptance from schools. is it worth it?

If you don't have any acceptances, I would go if you can afford it.

I would say go to every interview until you have an acceptance.

I would say go to every interview until you have an acceptance.

I second that... it costs a lot more to do another cycle. And temple's applicant pool is constantly changing giving you a shot to get in.

On the other hand, Temple is an easier school to get into. The worst part about Temple's visit is having to listen to Brian Hahn who epitomizes a cheap car salesman lol.

No acceptances? You go. Climb mountains and cross deserts if you have to.

Go!!! And make sure you send an email to Brian afterward saying how much you liked the school. With an interview at temple chances of acceptance are very high. Prepare a good 3 minute speech for the video interview!