Should I interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnymeliss

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I wanted to know if it's worth it for me (cost mostly) to interview at Tufts in January if I've already been accepted to Penn. Thanks - any input would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

sunnymeliss said:
Hi guys,
I wanted to know if it's worth it for me (cost mostly) to interview at Tufts in January if I've already been accepted to Penn. Thanks - any input would be appreciated.

well if you want to go to tufts over penn then you should, or if you want to check out the school. Its up to you if you want to spend the money to go interview there.

I agree. If you're interested in Tufts and have time and $$ to spare, then go. IMHO, it's worse to have the "what-if" thoughts than lose out on some $$.

Members don't see this ad :)
If Penn is your first choice, then don't go. If it's not, then check out Tufts. It's simple.

In line with the previous suggestions, ask yourself if you would consider going to Tufts over Penn, if you do get accepted. If you know you want to go to Penn even if you get accepted to Tufts, then don't bother spending the time/money. But if you are curious and considering Tufts as a possibility, then you should go~

It all depends if you want to go to Penn. If you have made up your mind then there is no reason to spend your time, money and take an interview spot of a student who might want to go to Tufts.

If you are not happy with Penn and seriously consider going to Tufts then interview there.

But seriously, you needed to make a thread about this? Do you need help deciding when to go to the bathroom? Sorry could not avoid bringing this up.

But seriously, you needed to make a thread about this? Do you need help deciding when to go to the bathroom? Sorry could not avoid bringing this up.[/QUOTE]

There's no need to be snippy here - It's a valid concern/question. Going to dental school is a huge investment in time and money and I want to make sure that I choose the right dental school for me. I'll be at Tufts in January.

sunnymeliss said:
But seriously, you needed to make a thread about this? Do you need help deciding when to go to the bathroom? Sorry could not avoid bringing this up.

There's no need to be snippy here - It's a valid concern/question. Going to dental school is a huge investment in time and money and I want to make sure that I choose the right dental school for me. I'll be at Tufts in January.[/QUOTE]

See, you know what you want!