Should I postpone it ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZongAndrewLee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
thank you all

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have postponed the dat multiple times.
You can postpone it if you are not ready.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you taking courses at the same time? One month is a lot of study time but maybe not if you are also handling a full course load. Definitely no harm in postponing the exam and i think that would be the right choice here. Study well and hard and give yourself the preparation you need to get the scores you want :)

I would postpone it. I would rather take more time and score 23+ and pay that extra fee, than re-taking it (more stress, more studying, more money). Just take it once when you are confident and forget about DAT forever.

Members don't see this ad :)
It is a lot easier to say you want to score highly than it is to actually do it. Most people seem to improve 1-2 points from their last bootcamp tests on the real DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello guys... I made a post this week regarding to how difficult DAT destroyer problems are to me .. and I just decided to took a mock exam on Bootcamp (exam1) just to see where I stand in natural science and I got 18 (OC) 20(GC) and 20 (Bio)... I know those are not terrible scores and I am definitely not bragging.. but I want to score 22+ in order to strengthen my application due to lack of volunteering hours ... My exam is scheduled on March 29 .. do you think it is possible for me to raise my score to 22 within a month?? or should I postpone it ... I haven't finish destroyer yet maybe I should finish it then take my mock exam again??? PLZ ANY advice will help!!

This is really a question only you can answer, the fact that you are asking this question tells me you have some doubt. When it doubt it is always best to reschedule. This is NOT a test you want to repeat if it can be avoided, you pay another $475, not to mention the added stress of a retake.

I highly recommend finishing the Destroyer.

Just my 2 cents

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.