Step I Should I postpone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orthomyxostudent

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I delay it or risk going in STEP ONE ?

I was suppose to take my exam in couple of days but after seeing my scores drop I’m conflicted if I should risk it and take it. I know everyone here does really well sooo hopefully you guys can predict on someone with a lesser scores.

Nbme 24 212 Uws1 230 Uws2 200☹️ Free 120: 68% Nbme 18: 207? (73% correct) Uworld first pass random: 60% Goal is 215-220
 
Should I delay it or risk going in STEP ONE ?

I was suppose to take my exam in couple of days but after seeing my scores drop I’m conflicted if I should risk it and take it. I know everyone here does really well sooo hopefully you guys can predict on someone with a lesser scores.

Nbme 24 212 Uws1 230 Uws2 200☹ Free 120: 68% Nbme 18: 207? (73% correct) Uworld first pass random: 60% Goal is 215-220
I think you could get the score you want if you study for another month. If I were you, I'd reschedule the exam.
 
Just took exam yesterday. Exam is unlike NBME's, and very similiar to Free120 and UWSA2.

So yes def postpone. I still think you'd pass but I don't think you'd break 210 to be blunt.