1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Should I push DAT back?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by cpain, Aug 6, 2015.

1. cpain

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I have been averaging 22+in all sections of DAT practice tests (boot camp , Crack DAT, Qvault) with the exception of the QR section. I seem to average around 16 with the occasional lucky 18... I have not improved any during my studying on this section and it doesn't look like it is going to magically improve any time soon... My DAT is scheduled 2 weeks from now, should I push it back until my QR practice tests are a consistent 18+ or take it in two weeks hoping for the best on this section?

2. byahnoob

2+ Year Member

You should be able to raise your QR score in 2 weeks. There's plenty of time since you are set for basically the rest of the exam

DragoBlue and Futuredentista62 like this.
  3. Futuredentista62

Pre-Dental
    I agree ^

You'll be fine. There is soooooo much you could learn in 2 weeks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PDstudent16

Pre-Dental
    You can do a lot in 2 weeks! I think you'll kill it, just keep practicing QR :)