Should I put my application on hold?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crackdat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email from western University that my application is complete and will be reviewed soon. I emailed them back and mentioned to them that I will be retaking my DAT on september 21st and can I fax them an unofficial copy until they receive my official one from ADA. I got a reply back saying that they do not accept unofficial copies of DAT scores but one alternative is that they could place my application on hold and then it would be my responsibility to call them and remove hold once they receive my new scores through ADA. Now my previous DAT scores are AA 17 and all 18s on TS PAT RC and 15 on math. my gpa is overall 3.4 and 3.26 sgpa. So my question is what should i go guys? should i put my application on hold or not? Also do you think i should put my application on hold at all the schools i applied to? :scared::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I thought most schools will wait for your new scores before reviewing you.

Personally, I would place my application on hold until I retook the DAT. The rest of you application might offset the average numbers without the new DAT scores-making this a tough call. If you are a "traditional" student without extracurricular activities then these numbers aren't really compelling by themselves. GL.