Should I re-apply?

Started by deleted783798
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stats would be a tough sell at MD, especially if they average the MCATs, especially for a late application. I don't think anyone here would recommend applying Caribbean but DO would have been a much stronger bet. You have enough volunteer experience in terms of hours but I'm not seeing a compelling story or any attempt to work with diverse populations or get out of your comfort zone.

You might get more feedback if you make your narrative here more concise - bullet points.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should receive interviews at DO schools if you apply broadly and I suggest these:
WVSOM
LECOM (all schools)
UP-KYCOM
ACOM
WCU-COM
PCOM Georgia and South Georgia
MU-COM
VCOM (all schools)
UIWSOM
TUNCOM
AZCOM
ATSU-KCOM
KCU-COM
DMU-COM
Thanks! Do you think there's a need for me to re-take the MCAT or get any research experience?