HSenior

10+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2008
Status
Post Doc
Hey, I hope you're all doing well...

So my first semester of college [local community college] I failed English 101 and managed to get a C in Bio 113: Principles of Bio. In both classes, I had douchebag proffessors.

I'm repeating English 101 this semester. So far I have a flawless grade and have no doubt that I will earn an A.

As far as Bio goes, should I repeat? or just keep the C and do better in the next Bio class I take? I'm sure I can get at least a B, if not an A with a decent proffessor teaching.

Jan 8, 2010
Status
Optometry Student
If you are certain that opto school is what you want to do, I would retake it, and make sure to retake it at the same school - OptomCAS will replace the old grade with the new one.

Also, it will help you a lot later on to know this information better. You need a strong foundation in Bio for many of the other pre-reqs. A lot of that material will be rehashed in future classes. Just make sure you get an A this time.

Good luck

Hey, I hope you're all doing well...

So my first semester of college [local community college] I failed English 101 and managed to get a C in Bio 113: Principles of Bio. In both classes, I had douchebag proffessors.

I'm repeating English 101 this semester. So far I have a flawless grade and have no doubt that I will earn an A.

As far as Bio goes, should I repeat? or just keep the C and do better in the next Bio class I take? I'm sure I can get at least a B, if not an A with a decent proffessor teaching.

danxdan

5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2010
Status
yeah, i'm sure it was the professors fault in two classes. just admit you either didn't try or something. don't blame the teachers.