Should I Report My Score????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dima25

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a D.O. I just got the results of my Step 2 USMLE 195/80 This is below average but I passed. I got a little above average on both COMLEX 1 and 2. Should I report my USMLE score? P.S. I'm applying for radiology, anesthesiology, and Internal Med.

Members don't see this ad.

It is typically better to report a passing Step 2 CK score than no score at all. When an applicant has a passing Step 2 CK score, the programs know that this person has already passed Step 2 CK and is not a liability in this regard.

I'm a D.O. I just got the results of my Step 2 USMLE 195/80 This is below average but I passed. I got a little above average on both COMLEX 1 and 2. Should I report my USMLE score? P.S. I'm applying for radiology, anesthesiology, and Internal Med.

Report your score. Cross out all the rads programs...think of all the time and money you just saved!

Report your score. Cross out all the rads programs...think of all the time and money you just saved!
\

unbelievable man.... to think and believe that people think this way, I know of an FMG girl, failed step 1 three times and barely passed, matched into Radiology with connections.... probably one of the laziest people on the planet... I just cannot understand the system...

report your score and apply to all your programs even rads (worst you will hear in no) you are already $xxx,xxx in debt, what is 100 more bucks--Good Luck

BTW, friend of mine also did below average and got into Rads