Should I retake Bio?

Started by tobla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tobla

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recieved C- on Cell bio and Evo. bio.
My advisor told me not to retake it because C- is still a passing point for my school's pharmacy admission,
so it should be fine.
However, when I look at other pharmacy schools' requirements, I find that most of them ask for C or better on the prereqs.
Would it be hurting if I apply to other schools with C- on both biology courses?
 
Last edited:
If you keep trying, you'll get where you want to be.

Don't retake it. Ever.

Some profs are just adversarial losers. Some students take a while to play the game.

Best.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad