Should I retake Physics?

Started by athena09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

athena09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems like my chances of getting into pharmacy school are slim with a low science GPA and an undergrad GPA at around a 3.1. Since physics I and II attributed to 10 credits of my GPA, and i did bad in it with a C in Physics I and a BC in Physics II, would it make sense for me to try and repeat these courses?
 
Last edited:
It seems like my chances of getting into pharmacy school are slim with a low science GPA and an undergrad GPA at around a 3.1. Since physics I and II attributed to 10 credits of my GPA, and i did bad in it with a C in Physics I and a BC in Physics II, would it make sense for me to try and repeat these courses? I'm hoping to apply while I am getting a degree in pharmacology and toxicology.
I won't repeat if I can't make sure to get at least an A- on the class I'm repeating