should i retake this class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznchickigirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i failed my anatomy lab in my freshman year and i regret for what i did. however some school doesn't require anatomy but some do so should i retake the lab? i know it will help my gpa and my transcript will look much better with an A not a F. but will they use my old grade to against my science gpa or they are only use the new grade?

i really need the answer for this. thank you so much!!

Members don't see this ad.

i failed my anatomy lab in my freshman year and i regret for what i did. however some school doesn't require anatomy but some do so should i retake the lab? i know it will help my gpa and my transcript will look much better with an A not a F. but will they use my old grade to against my science gpa or they are only use the new grade?

i really need the answer for this. thank you so much!!

Regardless, your F will count towards your science GPA, and the new grade (if you do retake the class) will increase it, which can only help you. good luck!

I agree with the post above. Regardless of whether they will count it or not, you should retake the class. It would show that you don't give up easily and that you are willing to overcome an adversity or disappointment.