Should I Retake This One Class

Started by camp23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

camp23

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I received a C+ in Chem 2 this spring.. should I retake it? I have A's and B's for all my other classes and my cumulative is now a 3.6. Thanks!
 
Some schools will only accept As and Bs for prereq classes, so I would double check the places you're interested in applying to and make sure the C+ will meet their minimum requirements.
 
What the others have said.

Look up your top schools and see if they accept C's for pre req classes, and calculate your pre req GPA and base whether or not you should retake off of that.