Should I retake?

Started by Maki68
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maki68

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I took the pcat for the first time today and i'm not feeling too comfortable with my score due to reading/verbal scores, just wanted to ask you guys for your opinion.

Verbal: 18%
Biology: 92%
RC: 14%
QA: 85%
Chemistry: 85%
Composite: 64% :'(
 
Hello everyone!

I took the pcat for the first time today and i'm not feeling too comfortable with my score due to reading/verbal scores, just wanted to ask you guys for your opinion.

Verbal: 18%
Biology: 92%
RC: 14%
QA: 85%
Chemistry: 85%
Composite: 64% :'(

IMO. You should retake.
 
I wanted to apply early but I'm thinking of retaking as well. Do schools look at composite or there is more of an emphasis on bio, chem and math?