no!
Is English your first language?
No, but that's not the point.
How the hell can you miss the word WHILE in the OP... For crying out loud, it's painfully obvious he's asking if he should take physiology WHILE taking PChem and Calc.
Would it be worth it to retake this class while I am also taking PChem and Calc...
Seriously, how are you missing that WHILE word? Need some help?
"3. during or in the time that. 4. throughout the time that; as long as."
During the same term as PChem and Calc, he would like to know if he should also take Physiology lecture. THen he mentions in his only other post that he graduates in December, leaving him only this term remaining.
you're making a HUGE
assumption that OP plans to take courses AFTER graduation. If this was his intention he would've mentioned it, no? You're figuring that since MOST schools have already had their registration deadlines come and go, that OP must be planning to take classes post-graduation. However these are only assumptions, and you can gather what OP wants from the words included in his post... I mean he didn't say...
"Hey dudes on this forum, I'd like to know if after I finish my courses, you think it'd be a good idea to re-take my Physio lecture that I got a C in."
But, no, he said
WHILE. At this point I have to conclude your "thread killer" title is standing fast and you're just being obstinate for the sake of it.