Should i sell or should i go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

melimi

So im thinking about getting a 12" iBook for $1000. Thing is, my 3yr-old notebook right now is in perfect condition, the only thing i dislike about it is that its not as portable and not as light. It was originally $1,200 and now im selling it for $750; which means that the ibook would only cost me about $200. I love my computer tho, and its become a part of me. what do u all think?????? should i sell it while i can get the most money from it and buy a smaller new one??? or should i stick w/ it until its given all its got???

Members don't see this ad.

If you can get 750 for it go for it, thats surprisingly good resale value for a 2 yr old laptop.

If you can get away with selling it for 750, then go for it. Might as well get the new ibooks until the mactels take over. At least then you won't have issues with the laptop as my experience has taught me that past 2 years, its a hit and miss thing with laptop reliability with most laptops giving you headahces.