should I send my coursework to pharm school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Superman22

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a non-tradtional student with half my prereqs completed over a decade ago (still need approx 20 science credit hrs.). I would like to send by e-mail to Creighton, Nova, U of F, Palm Altlantic a copy of the pre-reqs I have completed. I want to find out what I need to do/know to become more competitive to their program. What does anyone think about this? Does anyone have any suggestions. If it's a good idea might someone have a recommended contact person at these schools? 😕
 
jalba22 said:
I am a non-tradtional student with half my prereqs completed over a decade ago (still need approx 20 science credit hrs.). I would like to send by e-mail to Creighton, Nova, U of F, Palm Altlantic a copy of the pre-reqs I have completed. I want to find out what I need to do/know to become more competitive to their program. What does anyone think about this? Does anyone have any suggestions. If it's a good idea might someone have a recommended contact person at these schools? 😕

I'm not sure how receptive schools are to having people randomly submit grades and expect feedback as to "what are my chances?" I have not heard of that being done often, I could be wrong. Maybe you should ask those in the pre-allopathic forum about their grades if applying to those schools? Although sometimes you could contact someone at the school or attend an information session, but I do not know of too many schools offering a "what are my chances" service. Which is why you see so many threads about the topic on SDN.