Should I stay or should I go?!?!?!

Started by Katee80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Katee80

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is written more because I need a push towards what I know i should do...not <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=medical&v=56">medical</a> advice. Well I'm possibly pregnant. No pre-natal yet.

I'm cramping severely off and on.. and have nausea with a pain temp. Slight spotting. Do you think I should go to the ER? I hate to be labelled a worry wart considering all the times I got sent <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=home&v=56">home</a> during my last miscarriage.

thanks.

Whats with all the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=search&v=56">search</a> stuff in my post?

UPDATE: First..... Thank you for all your responses 😕 Secondly..I went and need to go on Monday to count HCG level. On Demerol ans feeling pretty sick but all is well so far. Apparently.