Should I still apply right now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aquatears

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so here's my dilemma. I applied to ICO Nov 1st, and have an interview there next Friday. I applied to Berkeley on Dec 15th, and NECO on the 24th. I am also, at the moment, planning to apply to SCCO and Pacific.

I know it is pretty late in the cycle.. do I still have a shot at SCCO and Pacific, you think? I'm really not confident I can get into Berkeley, and I am really excited about ICO and will prepare well for the interview. I don't want to apply for the two remaining schools if there are hardly any seats left. Worst comes to worst, I will take a year off and reapply.

What are your opinions? And thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I applied and was accepted to both ICO and SCCO in late January.
My GPA was higher but my OAT was lower.
Good luck!

Hi guys, so here's my dilemma. I applied to ICO Nov 1st, and have an interview there next Friday. I applied to Berkeley on Dec 15th, and NECO on the 24th. I am also, at the moment, planning to apply to SCCO and Pacific.

My stats:
GPA 3.3
TS score 350
AA score 340

I know it is pretty late in the cycle.. do I still have a shot at SCCO and Pacific, you think? I'm really not confident I can get into Berkeley, and I am really excited about ICO and will prepare well for the interview. I don't want to apply for the two remaining schools if there are hardly any seats left. Worst comes to worst, I will take a year off and reapply.

What are your opinions? And thanks in advance!

I would apply if I was you. I applied in mid november to these schools and got interviews to SCCO and Pacific. I would say at least apply to SCCO because you meet their cut-off requirements. And last I heard there only 10 people who have put deposits down at SCCO. still alot of seats available!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks so much for the encouragement! i sent out my app to SCCO this monday night and got an interview invitation today! i'm shocked they got back to me this fast, but i'm definitely not complaining :).