Should I still take step 2 ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AGK821199999

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys , DO 4th year here who is applying rads and FM ( can’t decide love both applied both leaning more toward FM now ) for this cycle. Took step 1 scored 230 and had to push step 2 and level 2 CE (done with PE) to late October and early November respectively. Got 7 interviews so far mixed should I still take step 2 at this point ? I think it’s too late and it won’t benefit me since it’s kind of late in the cycle , what do you guys think ?