Should I submit anyways?

Started by kdhdpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kdhdpt

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I took the GRE. Few weeks ago and didn't do as well as I would have liked:
152 V 142 Q 4.5 AW

my Q score is super low and what is holding me back, and I feel like I could have done better on verbal too had I not blown through the last section. I've signed up to retake the test Aug 12th but my question is should I go ahead and submit my PTCAS app and just include my "planned" date for the GRE in a few weeks? With these scores I met the minimum for my top school ( GA State) and my cum GPA is a 3.87 and pre req should be around a 3.73, I will also have over 500 hours of shadowing/internship experience. Will I be able to update my new GRE score after I submit if I go ahead and submit since I meet the requirements for Georgia States program?
 
Hey everyone. I took the GRE. Few weeks ago and didn't do as well as I would have liked:
152 V 142 Q 4.5 AW

my Q score is super low and what is holding me back, and I feel like I could have done better on verbal too had I not blown through the last section. I've signed up to retake the test Aug 12th but my question is should I go ahead and submit my PTCAS app and just include my "planned" date for the GRE in a few weeks? With these scores I met the minimum for my top school ( GA State) and my cum GPA is a 3.87 and pre req should be around a 3.73, I will also have over 500 hours of shadowing/internship experience. Will I be able to update my new GRE score after I submit if I go ahead and submit since I meet the requirements for Georgia States program?
Yes