Medical Should I take a Pass in courses this semester or letter grades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my semester grades are coming in and ever since my school switched to online course my grades dropped. I’m thinking of masking all my grades. Prior to that my grades were in a upward trend. Do you think it is wise to do that knowing the current situation as I am applying this cycle. 3 b+ and 1 A btw.
It's obviously your choice, but I would want to know what grade you anticipate being assigned to what course (science/non-science, prereq/elective)?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah and the only A I got in was in a non science class. The other ones are science classes. It was just too difficult for me to do work at home. The A was in a non science class the others were science classes. I just found it extremely difficult transitioning as I was doing bad on my exams. I was able to pull of an A on all my finals but it wasn't enough. All three of the science classes are technically electives.
B-pluses are better than Passes in general, even in non-science classes, IMO. But I don't know your transcript to see your pattern of upper-level biology classes.
I had a 3.67 freshman year took three intro bio classes

I had a 3.6 sophomore year took zero bio classes

up to last year I had a 3.87 took biochem and genetics and physics all at the same time :)

I just don’t want my GPA to go down that’s all. and sorry just checked again they are 2 Bs one advanced bio and one anatomy class.A B+ in physical chem. And an A in writing. We have until July to unmask our grades, but idk. I just feel like I already have a lot of explaining to do about my sophomore year since I became really sick and now this whole thing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.