Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
I got my PCAT score today and it was my 2nd attempt.
Here is my score
Verbal: 33 (392)
Bio: 97 (447)
Reading: 19 (381) I'm a slow reader....
Quantitative Ability: 97 (447)
Chemistry: 99 (463)
Composite: 92 (426)
I think that the overall score is okay... but my verbal and reading scores are horrible
My first PCAT scores for verbal and reading are very similar to my 2nd
I spent almost four months on these two sections to get better grades.
Unfortunately, there was no big change in reading and verbal sections.
I have B.S in Biochem and my GPA is about 3.2~3.3 and 1.5 year of pharmacy experience
Since some schools look at the latest PCAT score, I'm afraid that I might not be able to get high scores in Bio,chem,math if I take the PCAT again..
Should I retake PCAT to get better grade in verbal and reading sections?
I got my PCAT score today and it was my 2nd attempt.
Here is my score
Verbal: 33 (392)
Bio: 97 (447)
Reading: 19 (381) I'm a slow reader....
Quantitative Ability: 97 (447)
Chemistry: 99 (463)
Composite: 92 (426)
I think that the overall score is okay... but my verbal and reading scores are horrible
My first PCAT scores for verbal and reading are very similar to my 2nd
I spent almost four months on these two sections to get better grades.
Unfortunately, there was no big change in reading and verbal sections.
I have B.S in Biochem and my GPA is about 3.2~3.3 and 1.5 year of pharmacy experience
Since some schools look at the latest PCAT score, I'm afraid that I might not be able to get high scores in Bio,chem,math if I take the PCAT again..
Should I retake PCAT to get better grade in verbal and reading sections?
Last edited: