Should I take full time medical records coordinator position?

workaholic181

2+ Year Member
May 29, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey guys,

I just got offered a medical records coordinator position at a big healthcare firm. Pays okay but is full time and unfortunately, I had to W from a summer pre req that I obviously will need before hopefully matriculating next year. I haven't been able to find this pre req as a night or weekend class anywhere I can afford.

What should I do? Frankly I'm not super interested in the work itself, but I've been struggling to get a job and am intrigued.

Any advice is appreciated!

Crayola227

The Oncoming Storm
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2013
All of Time & Space
lol I don't think there's anything intriguing about it

sometimes the intrigue is paying the bills on time

OP
W

workaholic181

2+ Year Member
May 29, 2017
Status
lol I don't think there's anything intriguing about it

sometimes the intrigue is paying the bills on time
For sure, I just meant would it behoove me more to wait for a part time job so I can finish my pre reqs this semester?

About the Ads

drlemons

2+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2016
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
What's more important to you right now? Working full time for the paycheck or getting that prerequisite course completed so you can go on to medical school?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

OP
W

workaholic181

2+ Year Member
May 29, 2017
Status
What's more important to you right now? Working full time for the paycheck or getting that prerequisite course completed so you can go on to medical school?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Good way of phrasing; I turned it down, and got a couple interveiws for part time that would allow me to do the class too.

Thank you guys.

Reactions: Crayola227
About the Ads