Should I take full time medical records coordinator position?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

workaholic181

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I just got offered a medical records coordinator position at a big healthcare firm. Pays okay but is full time and unfortunately, I had to W from a summer pre req that I obviously will need before hopefully matriculating next year. I haven't been able to find this pre req as a night or weekend class anywhere I can afford.

What should I do? Frankly I'm not super interested in the work itself, but I've been struggling to get a job and am intrigued.

Any advice is appreciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's more important to you right now? Working full time for the paycheck or getting that prerequisite course completed so you can go on to medical school?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile