Should I take the PCTE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

danyoung2003200

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have worked in a pharmacy for almost 2 years and applying to pharm. school for 2006. Would being a certified tech look good on an app. UK says they don't give extra consideration for those with the cert. I am thinking about taking the march test but don't want to spend all that money on the test if it isn't going to help.
Thanks
 
Its up to you, I just think it's a good credential to show that what you have been doing for the best 2 years has been worthwhile..imho