Should I take this lower division bio class?

Started by remo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

remo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I started my post-bac last year I skipped the 1st quarter of bio since I already took it a long time ago. Over the last year I have had upper division courses that have covered most of what is in the class (it was actually a prereq to most of these classes). Anyway I'm thinking of taking it now since it would be an easy A, it would help my science GPA and would also be a good MCAT review. Do think anyone would care if I went back and took a lower division course "out of sequence"?
 
Just one more question you'd have to answer in an interview... if you don't need it I'd suggest spending that $ on a MCAT prep class.