InterventionalSpacePsych
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks,
So far I only have 2 II's and am wondering if it is related to my Step 2CK score not being released yet. I should have it in 3 weeks. When I receive it do you think it would be wise to send out a quick update and LOI to a few of my top programs if I haven't received an II to their program yet?
I appreciate any insights you might have 🙂
So far I only have 2 II's and am wondering if it is related to my Step 2CK score not being released yet. I should have it in 3 weeks. When I receive it do you think it would be wise to send out a quick update and LOI to a few of my top programs if I haven't received an II to their program yet?
I appreciate any insights you might have 🙂