• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Should I?

angelnyc89

5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
    I want to shadow or volunteer at a Dentist office but I am also currently unemployed. I was wondering if I should volunteer or shadow in order to get a position as a dental biller or something. I know I am going to be shadowing or volunteering anyway. Is it a good idea? thanks :)

oh and if anybody is hiring in Flushing, NY or around St. Johns University please let me know! thanks :)

Last edited:
    N

NAVY DDS 2010

I want to shadow or volunteer at a Dentist office but I am also currently unemployed. I was wondering if I should volunteer or shadow in order to get a position as a dental biller or something. I know I am going to be shadowing or volunteering anyway. Is it a good idea? thanks :)

oh and if anybody is hiring in Flushing, NY or around St. Johns University please let me know! thanks :)

First of all, do you need the money? that should help really answer Your question. If you need the money, then shadow/volunteer where you can turn it into a job. If you don't need the money, then shadow the dentist (not the biller).

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.