Should or should not ?

Started by I wish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I wish

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I will attend out of state Pharmacy school in August and recently I got an offer for volunteer work in the hospital pharmacy department where I applied last year. I told them I will be leaving in August if that's ok but they said "fine". What do you think ? should I take this opportunity to build up my pharmacy experience or just enjoy the last free summer before pharmacy school ?

Any advices would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
Hi,

I will attend out of state Pharmacy school in August and recently I got an offer for volunteer work in the hospital pharmacy department where I applied last year. I told them I will be leaving in August if that's ok but they said "fine". What do you think ? should I take this opportunity to build up my pharmacy experience or just enjoy the last free summer before pharmacy school ?

Any advices would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'd recommend it. If you ever come back home for the summer, you could go back to them for a summer job.