Show us your rig!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orderly

Orderly/Student Paramedic
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Suppose we can post pics of your Ambo trucks?

I will get some of my states Amb service and post here.

Tom

Members don't see this ad.

picresized_1264476296_untitled.jpg

Technical rescue truck

Members don't see this ad :)
ambulance_ambos.jpg

L: Subaru Forester AWD SPRINT (Single Paramedic Rapid INTervention) Car
M: Mercedes Sprinter 315 Emergency Ambulance
R: Holden Captiva AWD team leader car.

r279175_1183016.jpg

Close up of Subaru SPRINT car.

4aa9d59f75a61_medstar.jpg

One of our Motor Accident Commission sponsored MedSTAR rescue and retrieval helicopters.

I'm not currently doing any EMS, but I'll occasionally do an inter facility transport in this:
373FACT_Rig_1a.jpg

or this:
DHART_Ground.jpg

and a ride along on this:
20090708-dhart-jp-014.jpg

Pics to big!
I'll fix and repost!

Last edited:
Those are some cool looking rigs guys.

SO BC has one emergency service? To me it seems that amb services in the states seems to be very divided between hospitals and private companies etc. Here we have 1 state-wide, government run emergency service.

Those are some cool looking rigs guys.

SO BC has one emergency service? To me it seems that amb services in the states seems to be very divided between hospitals and private companies etc. Here we have 1 state-wide, government run emergency service.
Yeah, we have one ambulance provider for British Columbia. It was nice in some ways that I could work shifts at any station in the entire province, but bad that it is impossible to get into a big city as your primary station (and a full time position) without getting ~5 years of seniority first.