Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I' taking a look at my undergrad GPA and having a few questions. Can anyone help answer my questions? 😀 Thanks a lot!
Are the following classes considered science classes when calculating science GPA?
1. Mathematics, linear algebra, probability, statistics, etc
2. C Programming language
3. Mechanical engineering drawing
4. Analog circuit, digital circuit, circuit analysis
??
Are art history, psychology, music classes considered humanities classes?
Are post-bachelor's GPA like those taken for requirements of dental school counted as part of undergraduate GPA? If so, I might have a hope to boost my GPA a bit.
Are the following classes considered science classes when calculating science GPA?
1. Mathematics, linear algebra, probability, statistics, etc
2. C Programming language
3. Mechanical engineering drawing
4. Analog circuit, digital circuit, circuit analysis
??
Are art history, psychology, music classes considered humanities classes?
Are post-bachelor's GPA like those taken for requirements of dental school counted as part of undergraduate GPA? If so, I might have a hope to boost my GPA a bit.