Sick on test day

Started by ucftanaka08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

U

ucftanaka08

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone ever taken the pcat with a cold? My immune system has been weak ever since fall semester started. I guess it's all the stress and lack of sleep :x... last time I got bronchitis after the August test and now I have a little cold. I'm not sure what to do. I really want to study as much as I can this week, but I also want to rest so I'm not coughing so much on test day. Any tips?

Take the test?

Sneak cough drops?

Thanks in advance : )

and Good luck to everyone on Saturday!
 
Has anyone ever taken the pcat with a cold? My immune system has been weak ever since fall semester started. I guess it's all the stress and lack of sleep :x... last time I got bronchitis after the August test and now I have a little cold. I'm not sure what to do. I really want to study as much as I can this week, but I also want to rest so I'm not coughing so much on test day. Any tips?

Take the test?

Sneak cough drops?

Thanks in advance : )

and Good luck to everyone on Saturday!
You need to rest at least 3 days before the test. In the test day, drink some hot tea, cough drops is good.
 
well take a sweater so your body could stay warmer (especially your lungs) and maybe some cough drops. dont forget to get enough hours of sleep.
 
Americandesi, I plan to drink a ton of juice this week... I've already started actually. It's funny how I want to become a pharmacist, but I don't enjoy taking medicine. Oh well, there's really no cure for the cold anyways : (

Thanks guys!