Sick on test day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
U

ucftanaka08

Has anyone ever taken the pcat with a cold? My immune system has been weak ever since fall semester started. I guess it's all the stress and lack of sleep :x... last time I got bronchitis after the August test and now I have a little cold. I'm not sure what to do. I really want to study as much as I can this week, but I also want to rest so I'm not coughing so much on test day. Any tips?

Take the test?

Sneak cough drops?

Thanks in advance : )

and Good luck to everyone on Saturday!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone ever taken the pcat with a cold? My immune system has been weak ever since fall semester started. I guess it's all the stress and lack of sleep :x... last time I got bronchitis after the August test and now I have a little cold. I'm not sure what to do. I really want to study as much as I can this week, but I also want to rest so I'm not coughing so much on test day. Any tips?

Take the test?

Sneak cough drops?

Thanks in advance : )

and Good luck to everyone on Saturday!
You need to rest at least 3 days before the test. In the test day, drink some hot tea, cough drops is good.

well take a sweater so your body could stay warmer (especially your lungs) and maybe some cough drops. dont forget to get enough hours of sleep.

drink 5 glasses of orange juice and lots of multivits..always works for me :)
But dont over do it!

Americandesi, I plan to drink a ton of juice this week... I've already started actually. It's funny how I want to become a pharmacist, but I don't enjoy taking medicine. Oh well, there's really no cure for the cold anyways : (

Thanks guys!