Siemens Pharmacy Software

Started by RxWildcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxWildcat

Julius Randle BEASTMODE!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

Does anyone use the Siemens clinical software at their hospital? I am moving into a new hospital next year and they have both Soarian and Pharmacy. I am \ interested in the intervention/documentation capabilities of the pharmacy module. If anyone has any experience I'd really be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks.
 
My hospital uses siemens and I have quite a bit of experience with it. There is a section for documenting interventions on each patients profile and there is a dropbox as well as a free text section as to how the intervention is documented. Everything that siemens flags will prompt you to document an intervention and you can initiate an intervention even if nothing has been flagged. Did you have any specific questions?