sigh Achiever

Started by sajjy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sajjy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i took the SNS1 and PAT of achiever and this is what i got....
Bio 16😱
GChem 20
Ochem 20
Pat 16😱

now i am kind of worried as my DAT is on 30th jan.
 
i took the SNS1 and PAT of achiever and this is what i got....
Bio 16😱
GChem 20
Ochem 20
Pat 16😱

now i am kind of worried as my DAT is on 30th jan.

I was scoring 15's and 16's across the board when I took Achiever just before my exam. I even had an 8 in one section. :meanie:

*I managed to do fine on my DAT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a 16 PAT on all three of the achiever tests and I got a 19 on the real DAT, so I think the PAT is definitely harder on achiever. I think the sciences are harder too.
 
i took second SNS of achiever and this is what i got:

Bio- 18
GChem - 19
OChem - 21

DAT in just 4 days.....