signing up for test date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeezy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the thompson prometric website I cant find a Eligibility ID to enter. then I read from the ADA receipt:

On-line DAT applications are processed weekly. On-line DAT applications and/or requests for score reports must be received by Monday 5 PM in order to be processed on Tuesday.

does that mean that i'll get an eligibility id on tuesday?

Members don't see this ad.

I just called ADA (twice this week) cause I haven't received my eligibility letter yet (signed up last Monday). The lady told me my eligibility ID is my SSN and to call up the prometric number: 800-688-5804.

Members don't see this ad :)
how soon can you get a date to take the DAT once you have registered through ADA? I got my letter a few months ago but have been too chicken to set a date to take the exam. Is it possible to schedule it say, a few weeks before you want to take the exam or should you do it way in advance?

how soon can you get a date to take the DAT once you have registered through ADA? I got my letter a few months ago but have been too chicken to set a date to take the exam. Is it possible to schedule it say, a few weeks before you want to take the exam or should you do it way in advance?

I signed up about 40 days in advance though ADA recommends 60-90 days in advance.