Silence from Top Choice School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AKDent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been lucky enough to receive multiple acceptances, which I'm completely appreciative of. But they are not my top choice. (I did interview at my top choice pre-dec) My question is should I still place a deposit to one that I have been accepted to or ride the wave of uncertainty and just wait for the next round of acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

What happens if you don't deposit on the schools you bagged now, but fail to secure any further offers?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure there are a ton of people in the same situation as us. Unfortunately I'm getting extra shifts in order to make a deposit so I have a for sure seat next year. Don't allow it all to chance. Pick a school and make your deposit before it's due. Worst case scenario you lose a deposit but in turn you go to your top choice...

What happens if you don't deposit on the schools you bagged now, but fail to secure any further offers?
I'm sure there are a ton of people in the same situation as us. Unfortunately I'm getting extra shifts in order to make a deposit so I have a for sure seat next year. Don't allow it all to chance. Pick a school and make your deposit before it's due. Worst case scenario you lose a deposit but in turn you go to your top choice...
You guys are right. Its better to know for sure that I will be going instead of not knowing. Thank you for your response.

Reactions: 1 user